Skip to main content

My Little Tote Bag

                One summer in my late youth years, I attended one of the most exciting summer vacations that every young people are looking forward to. On the first day of the camp, we settled in at our cottage then proceeded to the thrilling game arena to seek for treasure on our Treasure Hunt game. It was a great game because we won the first prize. It was a hot afternoon but we had a fresh, cooling and beautiful training. I could remember the smell of the summer breeze and the rush air from the great waters nearby that sways my hair then touches my soft cheeks and an adoring feeling when our trainer, one of sisters from the Relief Society quorum, taught us how to make a small basket out of beads. I could see the excitement on every young woman as they examined how these decent things were made. My eyes captured the little red tote bag. It was so amazing that I kept on starting at it then finally playfully wear it on my shoulder on every angle until I’m interrupted with the call to start. Sis. Arvie explained the theories and how the beads work. She handed us the materials that we’re going to use. She walked us through with the process in creating our own project. We desperately followed each instructions and helping each other when one was left behind. We used different methods up until were done. Some were perfectly made while the others were in tight judgment. Some were made with a fancy combination of colors and the others are of one-toned colored baskets.
                Right after that memorable incident, I created other stuff like cell phone holder and coin purse out of beads and even ventures to business. Months passed by but I still adore the red tote bag. I went to Sister Arvie’s house and borrow the bag. During that time, I am rendering my OJT (On-the-Job) training at our school administrator’s office our school treasurer showed amazement with the bag and gradually loving it even desiring one for her daughter. I told her that I’m still working on it but she insisted anyway. There, my business began. Though, there are times that my business was bankrupt because of my demanding work but I’m still pursuing on it.

                Whenever I looked on all my collections especially the cute Tote bag, I was always thought of a virtues woman. Different, unique and peculiar to any other woman around them. A divine woman who embraces the innocence of a young girl. Just like my Tote bag out of beads in a bag stall in a shopping mall. Some bags were completely the same. Some were made of man-made leather and any other expensive fabric in town. In the stall your eyes will definitely caught the Tote bag made of beads because it is unusually. Different from any other bags, it is made with a cordial heart and a gentle hands that gives its great importance in this world. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A single mother/convert

Hello everyone ",my name is Viva. Thank you to, all for the continued work, that is being done. I would like to share, my story. A single mother and being converted into, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. H'm? Where to begin... Well, I was born, in the Island of Tonga Tapu. My father and mother came, to the United States back, in 1970-76. I have a total of 11,siblings.  Step brothers and sisters. I am the middle child out,of a group of 5,raised together. We moved to, Seattle, WA, with my two brothers at, the time. My other siblings, we're in Tonga, with their mothers. I remember the hotel we stayed in, Seattle,It was a studio, no fridge, kitchen, just less then 800 square feet, of an area. It was small😌. But it was the beginning of, my parents trying to make a new life.( Where all the Saints will be gathered. The United States Of America. ) So, my parents got jobs, they worked day and night, to collect for a house, to buy. My mom worked two jobs, m...

July 13, 2014

This week has not been as stressful unlike the past couple weeks. My Business 101 class ended last Wednesday. That class was a hybrid online and on campus class, and these classes have a lot more work required than a normal on campus class. A few special things happened this week. I was chosen to be a BYUI coach for the Fall of 2014 Cross Country. Malcolm Hong, an administrator of LDS Single Friends, approached me as the administrator of the Mormon YSA Blog Spot to share the best content to their followers. The track banquet was put on last Thursday. My ward went to a retreat this weekend. I didn't stay the night because I had work to do modeling a replica for my Building Information Modeling class. I had a date with a girl named Camille. She Is the most virtuous and adorable woman that I met. I don't know, if I should write a paragraph on our relationship. It's too early. I hope that it develops well. We went to listen to the touring series of 18 songs newly composed by D...