I did not go to Table Rock, but I took the
opportunity to help host the Idaho High School Track and Field State
Championship Meet. I have to get twelve volunteers. I don't know exactly what
we are doing, but I have a meeting with a guy tomorrow. It is interesting how
people naturally develop to be a leader after a little effort. I started my
leadership by my desire to raise the standard for the competition for cross
country by winning the championship in 2013. I was a cross country coach in
2014, and that season was one of the best in a while from my experience. I was
offered the opportunity to be the Track and Field Coordinator, and I have been
asked to help organize the Idaho State Championship meet after concluding the
Track and Field season. Leadership roles come naturally and by choice. Jesse
has a natural role to be the leader of our core group of friends, and I can't
take his role; therefore, he needs to fulfill it like I need to fulfill my
role. I was thinking of not continuing being a coordinator, but a role of a
coordinator is to inspire the next generation of coordinators. I have three of
my coaches lined up for the next few weeks to participate in coordinator
meetings.
Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz
Comments
Post a Comment