Skip to main content

Yes I am LDS

By Isidro Zapata

I got a new flavor and I hope
you truly savior
 this new flavor
That will set you free
And make you see
For first time in ages
 All you need to do is come
As you are no need to make any changes
Before you get a new restart
To the Creator
So after you take in
You will never wavier
with this truth,
Now you can be awaken
So you can be blessed by the truth
You can now
Break all the lies
That float around
And break their fake hope
For God spoke to man through
Prophets and he is the same yesterday
Today and forever so he does it today
Your old view now flies out the window
When you sit down and pray and ask if this is
True, then you will sing a new tune
For the Holy Sprit cannot ever lie
For the Holy Sprit holds the truth going around the world spreading
The word to set people free
So they can sing a new
Tune and say this book is true
So just pray and truly ask
if this is all true
then you will see
and no need to repeat and plea
for the answer will indeed
Set you free
And you will have no doubt
About the faith
So you will no longer
 talk smack and act all whack
No more time to smoke smack
For that is all whack
The truth
Will allow you to experience a renew
Of Gods eternal love forever for God is clever
to keep his promises
and recite his eternal love for you and me
So I have to say am bless to have my past
Erase and gone forever and in its place is God’s eternal
Favor for I can now see and be a member of this
Faith that, has withstood the test of time.
 you are welcome
To one day step into the temple and worship
And take part of God’s master plan
To go on a mission to spread the word
But do not be mistaken these two years are not the only time
To speak and teach the word to the nations
You need to be on a mission 24/7
With love and compassion for the lost
To turn them into jewels for the Lord
For you can now say you are proud to be a Mormon with
The full truth and faith to set people souls free for
A brand new start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz