Skip to main content

buncha gibberish

By Isidro Zapata

I did not know what was happening in my life for it was in a tailspin
For I, just got, busted and everything was coming to an end.
My family told, me I need to find Jesus like he was missing
I never saw him on the back of a milk carton
so why should I go and try and
Find him?
since I did not know he was even missing.
I never went to go look for him
My life was going to change when I finally found
The truth and it spoke to my heart just
Around the corner when I ran into the missionaries in the parking lot, Invited, me to follow after this path
Then everyone went crazy
and started yawping and
saying it was an occult and it was all wrong so
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin comes out every time they move their lips,
Just a Buncha of gibberish
Everyone around started to bash and smash my
New faith.
People saying not the best of things
Of the faith, wanting to keep the truth
From all of you but we will not
Let you keep this up without exposing you
And let you continue with your false doctrine
People, please do not be twisted
With the mistreatment of the truth
Joseph Smith is a prophet from God
I finally, have peace and love
All due, to my new found faith in the LDS Church
There are some that all they do
Nowadays have something to say against my faith, bash and trash what is holy
But every time they speak nothing comes out
when they move there lips just a buncha gibberish
you act like God is not the same yesterday in years past that he somehow stopped using prophets. God is still the same
You think since the book of Acts that they all died off
And none are left
so a lot of preaches
all they do is trash and bash our faith
Why don’t you go and study the word
And it will set you free
And the Book of Mormon
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say against my faith so they slander and bash but every time they move there lips nothin comes out but a buncha gibberish
You clown.
So stop and
Speak the truth
Some do not want to but nowadays everyone wanna talk like they have something to say all they do is trash and bash my faith
but every time they move there lips nothing comes out but a buncha of gibberish.
So I think its time for you preachers and teachers to pipe down and sit down
For you are lying to your people
Nowadays everyone wants to talk like they have something to say but every time they move there lips all I hear is a buncha of gibberish
they forget the real truth
and not wanting to seek it out
making you think they are holy when in fact they are nothing but a phony
and try and destroy my faith with lies they spill
nowadays all they wanna do is talk
but nothing comes out every time they move their lips
all I hear is a buncha of gibberish
Now it is time for us as a people of the LDS church to set these people free with the real truth and the real gospel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz