Skip to main content

Fighting The Waves.

By Jullian Nyangoma
Time And Patience Have A Great Way Of Reaveling To Us, What Matters In Life. Seems All The World Trys To Show Is, Mitrust,pride,havoc,the Strong Waves Keep Pushing Us Away..Nothing Seems To Have A Happy Ever After. Temple Marriage Has Always Been In My Mind, But A Thought Sets In " Does Marriage Ever Work Out In This Era?" Its Amazing How Many Things I Keep Picturing, The Little Sour Lies, The Arguments, The Mistrust,the Tears.. I Finally Get To Answer My Self. The Tiny Little Lies Ought To Keep Off My Lips (does'nt Matter How Tiny They Are,atomic Bombs Are Made Out Of Tiny Molecules.), The Arguments, "Who Cares If I Win Or Lose?".. The Mistrust, Got Alot Of Thinking About This But I Realise Now That, "You Ought To Trust And Have Confidence In What Belongs To You" , The Tears, Elder Bednar Once Said, "Women Always Cry Doesnt Matter Why They Cry"..A Shoulder To Lean On Is All. I Finally Keep My Mind Glued With " A Happy Ever after Is A Temple Marriage"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz