Skip to main content

It's March!!!

Hi! Hi! Hi!
How was your week? Can you believe it's March allready?!? Oh My Goodness it's so Fast!!!
 
We had a wonderful unique experience last night. In a way it was a miracle! Last weekend my companion got a flat tire on her bike so we had to walk around everywhere yesterday it wasn't too bad. After our dinner appointment we weren't really sure who we should go see that was within walking distance so we prayed that we might know where to go and what to do. Right after we prayed we started walking and we started talking to a man who was just standing outside smoking, we got to know him and learnt that he was from Afghanistan and owns an ice cream business here. After a while he said he had his wife and kids at home so he needed to go and invited us to come home with him. Almost without even thinking we were like ok! and started following him. We got to his home and got to meet his whole Family. It was Incredible. They all just welcomed us in like we were their family and we sat down and they fed us and gave us drinks and just made us feel so comfortable. My companion and I just went along with it and it was great. They had almost their whole famly there. Later on more Aunts and Uncles came and we just sat and conversed with them. We quickly learnt that they were all muslim and very into it. As we sat there I thought and prayed alot in my heart to know how we can best help them and share the message of the Restoration with them. I finally remembered and was comforted knowing that we had prayed earlier that eveing for the Lord to guide us to know where to go so I knew that he led us to that Family for a reason. Before we were about to leave we thanked the Family for allowing us to share that time with them and for making us feel so welcomed then we asked if we could share a message with them. We shared our testimonies of the Restoration with them and our love for the Gospel and explained what we do and why we ( 2 young girls who were walking around that night and ended up in their home) we expressed Heavenly Father's love for them and I just felt like we had truly known each other for a long time. I knew that Heavenly Father loved that Family and although they weren't really keen on learning more right then I hope that at least one person in that Family felt something in their heart and somewhere in their lives they'll come to receive the Gospel. That experience was very unexpected and was such a great miracle to me President. I never thought I would somehow end up in a house full of Muslims teaching about the message of the Restored Gospel. I gotta admit I was a tiny bit scared at first because I didn't know how they would respond. But as I sincerely prayed in my heart I truly felt Heavenly Father's love for them and I knew that they were my brothers and Sisters:) Oh I love the companionship of the Holy Spirit. I feel that time and time again Heavenly Father has let me know in ways that I understand that truly he is there and this is his work and he truly does labor with us.
 
I love you Loads!!!
Nadi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz