Skip to main content

January 16, 2014

This week has been very nice. I worked five days this week, and I am happy about that, for it is the maximum amount of days that I can work. Before I move on to other subjects, I would like to write about the people that I work with, so you can know the people of my day and residence. Many of them only speak Spanish, so I feel like I work in a foreign nation. I lived in China before I came to work here for the first time, and I don't feel much different. I joked on Facebook once that I feel like I work among Despicable Me minions. Although there are many young people, most people have children even though they are teenage and single.
When I work in the factory, I try to be the most efficient that I can. We put these cardboard contraptions called dividers into boxes to keep the product presentable. Most people open them one at a time with both hands, but I take two and press them against my chest to open them. I thought about the probability of error, which was not high; however, applying angles to how I open the dividers, I reduced the error to practically zero.
After work I went on a run, and I was so exhausted. I have never been on a run straight after work, so I decided to go out for twenty minutes to see how I felt. In the way back, a casual cyclist passed me. I like to chase these people, and see how far I can last. I did okay, but I died after about four minutes. When he was about to speed away down a hill, I gave up.
Trevor came home yesterday evening. I feel more complete when more family is home. Irenia, his Bolivian girlfriend, and Trevor call each other a lot. When Trevor came home, I tried to make sure that he would not be spoiled. He brought his luggage in, and I told him that he will be taking up stairs his luggage. He somehow got us to take his luggage apart supposedly to get our gifts. We have a grand old time together, laughing so much that you think that we are on something. I have not felt that exhausted in years.
I got a date tomorrow, being Friday. I am so excited, but I probably won't talk about it because I respect her and keep the relationship sacred. I may write about it, if it develops well. I usually don't write about all the dates that I have been on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something.