Skip to main content

Google Doodles


(Hey if you can find a quote that Google has said then you are crossing borders I never thought were imaginable!)

Show ALL of  the doodles!
One of the things I really miss about not being a missionary is seeing the cool Google Doodles every so often. I mean, yes, Google is going to eventually own the world and yes, we will be subjected to them as they will become our supreme overlords, but hey! The Doodles are nice to look at! "Everything you said in that sentence is so totally wrong..." Wrong? or right...? "No, wrong..." Oh... Well then. So I'm gonna do something a little different reader, this is gonna a short post but I'm gonna tell it with... PICTURES!!!! But first, a video! Ha! Now you HAVE to watch it! "Or I can skip past it..." Oh... Well I guess there's that... But because I don't know how Trademarking and Copyrights work, I'll take the safe route and say that I own none of these Google related images.


Every one of these doodles were created by someone. Each one of them has a certain
flair that never before existed, and will never again. 
Some are simple.
Some not so much.
But all are unique.
So why is that important? As the video said, "The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul."
We all want to leave something in this world that was never there. 

Yet, we all have different talents, I can't draw to save my life. How will someone like me ever create?
Perspective is a fickle thing. Some see drawing as creating when there is in fact so much more.
Some however will use the excuse that they are not the creative type. Look around you, go ahead, do it.
Everything you see was put there so you can mold it as you see fit. The world is literally your oyster!
There is a universal truth that we all share, We ARE Children of God, God who created all that we know
and love. So if we are his children, genetics dictate that we MUST have inherited a fraction of that. 
If you can't find something, ANYTHING to create, you aren't trying hard enough. Take this blog for instance,
what started as a funny idea turned into so much more, a chance to share, to create.
You are a dreamer, we all are, but that's how all good ideas started as, an idea, a chance to put a little of
you in a world that lacks it. So what's the next step? To do it!
Many will try to stop you, to tell you "You can't possibly create anything, everything you do will amount to nothing.
I say, balderdash. Look to the person next to you and smile. You just changed something.
Dr. Seuss once said, "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
You are because God loves you and knows you can make a difference in this world.
Whoa... this one's trippy... Whoops, sorry. So all that being said, it's time for you to go out and do something,
to show the world what you're made of, to create something that you can call your own.
And I can testify to you, that at the end of the day, there is one person who will look at your creation and say
with a big smile, " My child made that." and that's our Father in Heaven.You are the sum of your parts,
and one of those parts is a spirit child of God, so go create something and remember,
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
-Dr. Seuss (I really like Dr. Seuss)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz