Skip to main content

'Doors' by Isidro Zapata

Have you ever thought about doors and how much of a big part they play in our everyday lives. In how they protect us from the outside world What is the feeling you get when you hear “Welcome come on in”? For me I feel every humble and happy all at the same time I feel like Neil Armstrong taking man’s first step on the Moon because I am entering into a new area that I have never been before. When you walk through the front door you are entering into someone’s life.
A door, keeps the world outside and all the craziness. It gives you a sense of protection from the outside and you end up being who you really are behind the closed doors and only a few people get to see who you truly are.
Behind every door people are living their lives. Kid’s doing their homework, wife cooking dinner, and the husband helping her out. Or you see a couple sitting down on the couch next to each other watching a movie behind each of these doors life is going on.
A door opens you up to a new world. Each person has a soul that wants to get back to it’s real home and that is up there with our Father in Heaven. The door is just the first step you take when you walk into someone’s life. They let down their protection from the outside world and invite you inn. This is your chance, to tell them the truth and set their souls free from this world. Before you can tell them the truth and set them on their way to the father, you first have to take that first step and walk through that door. That door will let you go into someone’s life and you can see who he or she really is and not who he or she pretends to be.
So, if you really think about it a door is truly important in our daily lives. When we open the door and invite someone in we are inviting them into our lives and we are showing them a part of us not a lot of other people get to see who you really are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz