Skip to main content

'Forgiveness' by Isidro Zapata

I wonder how many times I need to forgive others I know I make a lot of mistakes but makes me think of the time me and my mom sat down & had a real talk I remember every word she said to me
"I know I was not a good mother & you have every right to hate me & never speak to me ever again & I will understand if you never see me again!!"
Her, words shock me because she was being truly honest in how she treat me how she treated my brothers & sisters was a lot different.
When I was going to be ten my mom promise to take me out to dinner but again she did not keep her promise. So I told her it was okay but asked if she was able to get me a birthday cake this got her really mad & beat me then left with my sister they came back my mom drag me from the living room to the kitchen then said I had to eat it all by myself or I would get it.
So to the question my mom ask yes she was a bad mother but her words broke all the angry I had for her even hate because before I got ill I never really spoke or went to see her just for the holidays that was it. One thing I remember is when I forgave her my
LOVE FOR MY MOM BECAME EVEN STRONGER SO IT MAKES ME THINK THAT WHEN WE MESS UP & DO FOOLISH THINGS IN HOW GOD FORGIVES US & MAYBE HIS LOVE FOR YOU & I GROWS A LOT MORE.
In order to forgive you need to leave the hate and let LOVE GROW IN THAT PLACE. So next time you or I make a mistake & ask God to forgive us I am sure his love towards you GROWS EVEN MORE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A single mother/convert

Hello everyone ",my name is Viva. Thank you to, all for the continued work, that is being done. I would like to share, my story. A single mother and being converted into, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. H'm? Where to begin... Well, I was born, in the Island of Tonga Tapu. My father and mother came, to the United States back, in 1970-76. I have a total of 11,siblings.  Step brothers and sisters. I am the middle child out,of a group of 5,raised together. We moved to, Seattle, WA, with my two brothers at, the time. My other siblings, we're in Tonga, with their mothers. I remember the hotel we stayed in, Seattle,It was a studio, no fridge, kitchen, just less then 800 square feet, of an area. It was small😌. But it was the beginning of, my parents trying to make a new life.( Where all the Saints will be gathered. The United States Of America. ) So, my parents got jobs, they worked day and night, to collect for a house, to buy. My mom worked two jobs, m...

July 13, 2014

This week has not been as stressful unlike the past couple weeks. My Business 101 class ended last Wednesday. That class was a hybrid online and on campus class, and these classes have a lot more work required than a normal on campus class. A few special things happened this week. I was chosen to be a BYUI coach for the Fall of 2014 Cross Country. Malcolm Hong, an administrator of LDS Single Friends, approached me as the administrator of the Mormon YSA Blog Spot to share the best content to their followers. The track banquet was put on last Thursday. My ward went to a retreat this weekend. I didn't stay the night because I had work to do modeling a replica for my Building Information Modeling class. I had a date with a girl named Camille. She Is the most virtuous and adorable woman that I met. I don't know, if I should write a paragraph on our relationship. It's too early. I hope that it develops well. We went to listen to the touring series of 18 songs newly composed by D...