Skip to main content

I Love you to the Sun and Back:)

Wow! this week has been such a crazy week for us.I really don't even know where to begin. I wish you could just feel all that I feel sometimes and just know. We found some great new investigators this week who really are so great and ready to learn and receive the Gospel. Their names are Mia and Thomas. Mia is sooo cute and Bubbly she kind of reminds me of me with all her facial expressions. She lives with her Aunt and Uncle, her Aunt and the kids were just baptized a couple of months ago and they all have such a great desire for Mia to feel the joy that they feel. In our first lesson with Mia her little cousin who's about 9 said the closing prayer and in it she said "Thank you Heavenly Father that Mia can be learning this" that was so tender, What a blessing! Mia's mom died and just recently she feels the need to really have a relationship with God. I love her so much! Her Birthday is tomorrow so we are planning to Bake for her!!! :D Also this week we received a referral named Thomas. The Sisters in the other area talked to him on the streets and he is such a miracle! He had just moved from Connecticut 2 months ago and had been taking Missionary lessons there and was preparing to be baptized but had to move. Now he's here and is willing and eager to learn. He is Awesome! We had our first lesson with him and we really just want to help him come closer to Christ.

On Saturday Morning our leaders has asked us about our goals and actuals for our areas as far as Baptism goes and all that and I was really sad to report to that we weren't doing very well in our areas because 2 of the people that we had set Baptismal Dates for just disappeared. One of them had called us to tell he didn't want to learn anymore and the other one, we can't get a hold of him. So I was a little sad about reporting on that.I feel like I honestly didn't know what else we could do to help this people. I feel like I am really trying to give this work and the Lord and this people my all and it really breaks my heart sometimes when people don't keep their commitments.That Saturday Morning my companion and I talked alot about Faith and how the Lord works and is able to show his power according to our Faith in him. We began that day with the hope that we were going to try and set 2 more Baptismal Dates and find new people to teach. That day was a great Miracle for us because we got to finally get in touch with Johnathan (an investigator we hadn't seen in almost 2 weeks) and we got to meet Thomas! We were able to have great lessons with the both of them and we were able to set new Baptismal Dates with the both of them. I have truly to come to feel my testimony grow in having Faith in the Lord and acting on the Faith that as we do all our best he will bless us and make miracles happen according to our Faith in him. I am truly coming to learn the truth in this scripture: Moroni 7: 33

 And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me.

 I know that this is so true. Also another big news!!!! Last night we recieved our transfer calls and Guess what?!?! Sister Matheson and I are now only going to be serving in Manhattan Beach no longer covering El Camino. Wow is all I can say. I am grateful to still be with Sister Matheson she really has helped me alot! I love her and I am grateful to be serving fully in Manhattan Beach again.Woop! Woop!

How have you seen the Lord's hands in your lives lately? I would love to hear your experiences!

I Love you so much!!!!

Sister Koroitamana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz