I know you will miss me
It will cause you some misery
But believe me when I say
Do not look back, I know
U will be missing me
if you take
a look around the
Corner
take a step back
when you do not see me
hold on to my memory
i know you will be missing me
cause you some misery
Know that
I am still in your corner
this is no mystery
I know
That u will be
Missing me
Cause you some misery
Do not look around the corner where I use
To be
Believe me this is the way
it has to be
I know you will be missing me
This will cause you some misery
Hold on to my memory
I know u will be missing me
Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz
Comments
Post a Comment