I believe that
Wall-e is one of Pixar's most pinnacle films. I think that Ratatouille and
Wall-e were their two best productions. The stories are so original and
meaningful. I don't think any of the other films were as good. I don't like Toy
Story because it is too materialistic. None of the children have real friends.
They only play with their toys. In the latest Toy Story Film, they showed
multiple children play in a room with toys, but they didn't even play with each
other. Toy Story and Cars is a franchise just to make money like Frozen. Brave
and Up were disappointments. The stories was too odd. I think that Pixar's
latest movie Inside Out is going to be too stereotypical. I saw this last week
that Pixar is coming out with a new film about dinosaurs, and how dinosaurs
were not destroyed by a gigantic meteor. I think that would be interesting. I
grew up in the heyday of Pixar, and I think that the quality of their films
have abated.
Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
BIM Implementation in USA