I like my Human
Resources group because we work well together. We all are humble to each
other's opinions. Each of us play a productive and fruitful role. We stepped up
to the best standard of teaching in our instruction of the skill of recruiting.
Since I love teaching, I was able to express ways to fruitfully accomplish our
task. I was happy that we decided to do without a PowerPoint. Our presentation
was based on the knowledge of the students in the class. I crafted questions
that made learning what recruiting is a simple consideration of a question, and
students were able to express their knowledge of it; then, I would expound on
their insights. The other members of the group were great at their parts of the
presentation, and we were able to put together a good conclusion. We gave
ourselves adequate time to practice the presentation by going to the presentation
practice center. We rocked the practice session, and we just needed to craft a
good conclusion, which we did. Joseph summarized everything, I gave a call to
action, and Caroline gave the punch line conclusion statement.
Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz
Congratulations!!! That sounded fun and good. Keep it up bro!
ReplyDelete