Skip to main content

'So in the world of today: 25 June 2015' by Sam Orr

So in the world of today:
-The Boston Bomber will be executed.
-The Supreme Court ruled that Obamacare coverage must be respected in all states.
-Isis captured a portion of the city of Hassakeah.
-A clerical error by the IRS cost a couple their business, valuables and retirement savings.
-According to the state department 15 additions Clinton’s emails are still missing.
-24000 IRS emails, relating to the IRS targeting of conservative groups, have gone missing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A single mother/convert

Hello everyone ",my name is Viva. Thank you to, all for the continued work, that is being done. I would like to share, my story. A single mother and being converted into, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. H'm? Where to begin... Well, I was born, in the Island of Tonga Tapu. My father and mother came, to the United States back, in 1970-76. I have a total of 11,siblings.  Step brothers and sisters. I am the middle child out,of a group of 5,raised together. We moved to, Seattle, WA, with my two brothers at, the time. My other siblings, we're in Tonga, with their mothers. I remember the hotel we stayed in, Seattle,It was a studio, no fridge, kitchen, just less then 800 square feet, of an area. It was small😌. But it was the beginning of, my parents trying to make a new life.( Where all the Saints will be gathered. The United States Of America. ) So, my parents got jobs, they worked day and night, to collect for a house, to buy. My mom worked two jobs, m...

July 13, 2014

This week has not been as stressful unlike the past couple weeks. My Business 101 class ended last Wednesday. That class was a hybrid online and on campus class, and these classes have a lot more work required than a normal on campus class. A few special things happened this week. I was chosen to be a BYUI coach for the Fall of 2014 Cross Country. Malcolm Hong, an administrator of LDS Single Friends, approached me as the administrator of the Mormon YSA Blog Spot to share the best content to their followers. The track banquet was put on last Thursday. My ward went to a retreat this weekend. I didn't stay the night because I had work to do modeling a replica for my Building Information Modeling class. I had a date with a girl named Camille. She Is the most virtuous and adorable woman that I met. I don't know, if I should write a paragraph on our relationship. It's too early. I hope that it develops well. We went to listen to the touring series of 18 songs newly composed by D...