Turn away
Do not look at me
For you shall be ashamed of
What you see
So turn away, do not look at me
For you shall be ashamed of
What you see
I have not broken free
from my own chains
still bound by my own habit
do not look at me
for you shall be ashamed of
what you see
I am unable to break free
From my chains
Still bound by my own habit
As you shake your head, as
You walk past by me
Silent looks of disappointment is all
I ever hear
So do not look at me
You will be ashamed of me
I am still bound by my own habit
Unable to break free
Silent looks of disappointment is all
I ever hear
I lost the fight and now
I walk day and night unable to find rest
For my tried soul
So do not look at me
For you shall be ashamed of me
Chat Conversation End
Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
ReplyDeletePLEASE VISIT US
Interference Analysis in USA