Skip to main content

Transfer News and Some Fun in the Sun!


 You will never guess what President called me to do! I just got training a missionary for three months, now Sister Baros is off to train herself and becoming a sister training leader, oh I'm so proud of my baby! that same day she also had a heat flash and was so thirsty but she only had to go to the bathroom tons of times and still l couldn't quench her thirst, then I had her lay down and put some peppermint on her and another sister put her wrists in ice cold water, then we asked her if she was ok but she started crying, haha I remember that feeling you just sort of get a bit delusional and have emotional waves, but don't worry this happened a bit before she got her new assignments. then president told me that I would be training a new missionary as well, crazy. Im excited tho, although I wanted to be with an experienced missionary but I also see the benefits from training, especially to continue to put into extra practice all the awesome stuff ive learned with my last with a fresh new moldable companion. Plus I know this is a sacred trust from the Lord, he knew that I would do my best and that I will help her become a powerful missionary, which then will be beneficial to the whole mission because we all influence on each other and learn from one another, I know that as I do my best just as I did with Hermana baros they will become great leaders and be great examples of humility and love for others. The lord has so much in mind for me, I cant wait to see the trails that await us these next few transfers, because although they are hard and at times not pleasing they are learned from and we are more converted as we rely on the saviors teachings.


hello my friends these are some pictures of the last sisterhood night with all my house mates, the really gorgeous one is sister Garrett, I also trained her.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A single mother/convert

Hello everyone ",my name is Viva. Thank you to, all for the continued work, that is being done. I would like to share, my story. A single mother and being converted into, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. H'm? Where to begin... Well, I was born, in the Island of Tonga Tapu. My father and mother came, to the United States back, in 1970-76. I have a total of 11,siblings.  Step brothers and sisters. I am the middle child out,of a group of 5,raised together. We moved to, Seattle, WA, with my two brothers at, the time. My other siblings, we're in Tonga, with their mothers. I remember the hotel we stayed in, Seattle,It was a studio, no fridge, kitchen, just less then 800 square feet, of an area. It was small😌. But it was the beginning of, my parents trying to make a new life.( Where all the Saints will be gathered. The United States Of America. ) So, my parents got jobs, they worked day and night, to collect for a house, to buy. My mom worked two jobs, m...

July 13, 2014

This week has not been as stressful unlike the past couple weeks. My Business 101 class ended last Wednesday. That class was a hybrid online and on campus class, and these classes have a lot more work required than a normal on campus class. A few special things happened this week. I was chosen to be a BYUI coach for the Fall of 2014 Cross Country. Malcolm Hong, an administrator of LDS Single Friends, approached me as the administrator of the Mormon YSA Blog Spot to share the best content to their followers. The track banquet was put on last Thursday. My ward went to a retreat this weekend. I didn't stay the night because I had work to do modeling a replica for my Building Information Modeling class. I had a date with a girl named Camille. She Is the most virtuous and adorable woman that I met. I don't know, if I should write a paragraph on our relationship. It's too early. I hope that it develops well. We went to listen to the touring series of 18 songs newly composed by D...