Skip to main content

Hey! Love!

Hey! Love!  How are you? How has your May been?
Mine has been ok. This week has been abit challenging for me. On Friday we were at Correlation Meeting with out Ward Mission Leader and his wife. It was good but I was just not feeling good. I felt so weak and drained physically, Emotionally and Spiritually I just wanted to cry:( Sister Clement ( Our Ward Mission Leader's Wife) saw me and knew that something was wrong. Oh I wanted so badly to just confide in her but I knew that there was no way I could do that without My companion hearing me. So I just had to hold in. We finally got home and every part of my body ached and I just prayed and cried myself to sleep.

On to brighter news. We had 5 investigators that we were actually teaching at church yesterday!!! It was wonderful to see them all. It was a big blessing and a Miracle that they all came the Sunday we were giving talks:) After church we went to visit the daughter of one of our investigators her name is Aura she is 17 and we were able to get to know her more. She is just amazing, She has such great Faith in God. She shared experiences with us that's helped her to know that he's there and it's been so great to learn and grow with her. We asked her why she wanted to come closer to God and she said it was because it makes her happy. What a beautiful response! It's so true the Gospel makes us Happy! She loves reading and loves the smell of Books, We are currently teaching her Mom and Dad too they just need to get married first. So that was a big blessing for me this week- Meeting Aura.
The thing that went through my mind through out all of this was what Lesson is Heavenly Father trying to help me learn. I don't really know exactly what just yet but for now it is alot of patience. Also I was thinking about how when I get married will I have to deal with this too? Oh Man! I thought maybe Heavenly Father put us in a companionship 24/7 because it's good practice for Marriage so that we just have to suck it up! and move on.LOL:)
I Love you!!!
Nadi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz

'Telling the Truth' by Lesego Mholo

I'd rather be hurt by you telling me the truth than lies. Keep deceiving people and think they don't know. One day it will catch up with you. The truth hurts when its contrary to what your made to believe.  In one way or another lies always catch up with us, our consciousness doesn't let us lie for too long. Lying affects trust and loyalty in a relationship when your lied to you feel like you no longer belong you feel inadequate, telling the truth solidifies a relationship bond, and it might signify love or care; furthermore, telling the truth to me it tells that your emotionally mature. The truth makes me feel secure. Sometimes we give our hearts to people, and they think we are stupid for that we end up depending on them for loyalty. Truth is the only way two people can survive in a relationship and mutual understanding but reassurance and trust are the only things that might keep the relationship functioning. Dishonesty is the beginning of a fading relationship and...

“Let Go Off That Branch”

Once upon a time there was a man sitting on the top of a mountain, enjoying the gentle spring breeze and the beautiful scenery, including the tree and the rock that was behind him. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew him off the mountain, and while falling he saw a branch sticking out so he grabbed it. Hanging off the side of the mountain like cliff hanger the man naturally began to pray, asking for God’s help and hears a voice that asks “Do you believe that I created that tree on the mountain?”. The man replies “yes I do, but I really need some help”. The voice then asks, “Do you believe that I created that rock on the mountain?” The man replies a little faster “Yes, I do now please! Help me!”. The voice then asks “Do you believe that I created the wind that blew you off the mountain?”. The man replies a little slower this time “……yes I do”, then the voice asks,” Do you believe that I can create another wind that will blow you right back up unto the mountain?”. The man replies, “Y...